This position provides companionship, personal care, companionship to clients of Full Circle.
The Caregiver is responsible for caring for Seniors or Children, and for making empathetic and joyful connections with them. The Caregiver will be assigned in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a client’s care.
Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Practical Nurse (RPN), Personal Care Worker (PSW), Companion/Caregiver
Responsibilities of the Caregiver include, but are not limited to, the following:
- 1. Assist with activities of daily living such as
Personal hygiene – bathing, grooming, dressing
- 2. Assist with regular exercises
- 3. Companionship – card/ board games, discussions, reading and plain old fun
Errands, grocery shopping and escorting the clients to appointments and activities
- 4. Light housekeeping
- 5. Meal preparation and help with feeding
- 6. Medication Reminders
- 7. Adhering to the Full Circle’s care procedures and standards of personal and professional conduct.
- 8. Follow all privacy policies of Infection Control protocols and maintain the confidentiality of protected healthcare information (PHI).
- 9. Demonstrates tact, patience and good personal hygiene